Sunday, July 11, 2021

NYC Day 3

 Our last day in the city AND...it was my birthday!!! Toby could not have been more cute and went downstairs and bought the cutest little breakfast for me. It was SO delicious. He had balloons up and it was just the sweetest thing. We got dressed up and headed to church in the Manhattan Temple. It was so special to get to do that. I loved it. After we went to the Natural Museum of History and walked around bit. And then of course I couldn't be in NY without heading back to Central Park on MY BIRTHDAY! 3 Days in a row hahaha. We took pictures and walked around and I ate up every second of being there.That was also where we facetimed the kids and had them each open their birthday gift from me. They love that tradition!  I mean who wouldn't right? After we left the park we headed to 5th Avenue. Then we went to Tiffanys and made the biggest "ox in the Myer" purchase of my entire life and Toby bought me a Tiffany bracelet. I can't believe how expensive that store is but we had scouted it out the day before and we had a gift card from Toby's boss and I put some birthday money with it and purchased the most beautiful yet simple silver beaded bracelet and I felt like an absolute princess. How fitting on my 40th birthday to be in one of my very favorite places and then go to the exact store Audrey Hepburn went to in her movie and get my first and probably my last Tiffany's piece of jewelry. I was in heaven. Then we went back to the hotel changed and made final plans. We decided to head back to the bottom of Manhattan to see the courthouse and 1PP from Blue Bloods which ironically we were 2 blocks away from that first day we were at the bottom of Manhattan but just didn't know it. We also walked by One World Trade Center. We did a lot of walking but it was worth all of it. I loved seeing these places from our favorite shows and I enjoyed doing it all with the love of life who spoils me rotten. He made sure my day was absolutely PERFECT. I love him so much. Couldn't have asked for a more spectacular 40th birthday. 




























No comments: