Sunday, July 25, 2021

Downtown Disney and Beach Night

 The next day was Sunday so we didn't want to do a whole lot. We watched church from the hotel room and then went for stroll down to Downtown Disney. That place is so fun to walk around. The kids loved the lego store and then we got some food from a really fun restaurant with some incredible ice cream. Then we went back to the hotel and got in the car to drive to the beach just to throw the ball around and put our feet on the sand. It was there that I got the horrible phone call about my close friend Lindsay's family. There had been a terrible car accident that I'll write more about later. But I spend such a long time on the phone with Errin and with her gathering details and crying and trying to piece together everything that happened. I definitely didn't feel present with my family and felt bad that my head wasn't in it at all. Still loved watching the kids enjoy it so much. 

















No comments: