Saturday, July 17, 2021

GARTH!!!

 Garth!!!! Don't even have to say a whole lot more. The second we heard he was coming to SLC we were all over buying tickets. His concert was supposed to be in Vegas but because of Covid had been canceled a couple of times. The first time I saw Garth with my high school girlfriends was one of the best nights of my life so I knew I couldn't miss him this time around. We made a fun weekend of it. Got a place in Park City to spend the night...even though Lindsay and I decided not to sleep over...we preferred to sleep at home with our families:) But we went back up together the next morning. We went to a fun dinner and then on to see Garth sing his heart out. His songs bring back so many memories. I just felt like it went by too fast! It was outdoors at the U of U and I loved being outside this time. We sang our hearts out and enjoyed every second. That man knows how to put on a show!









No comments: