Thursday, July 8, 2021

My 40th Trip to New York!

 So awhile back I made the decision that I did not want to be here for my 40th birthday. I don't know why I just didn't. I think I didn't want people to feel obligated to celebrate me or make a big deal and I just really wanted it to be special without all that. So Toby and I talked about taking our family to Hawaii. But with Covid and everything it just didn't seem realistic. I really didn't want to have to wear a mask everywhere we went. So Toby got the idea to take me to New York. And honestly I fell in love with the idea! Being in one of my very favorite cities with my favorite person would just be incredible. And it was. Everything I would hope it would be and more. The flight there was kind of a mess to be honest. There was a huge storm and the plane couldn't land because of it and then we ran out of fuel so we had to fly to Conneticut to refuel and that took forever and then when we landed our luggage didn't come for like 2 hours. So we were in the air for like 7 or 8 hours instead of 4 and then the after part was exhausting too. But gosh I was excited to land in the city that never sleeps! New York is my Lady!







No comments: