Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Christmas Carol and the Riverwoods

Of ALL the Santa's we see all year I believe the Santa at the Riverwoods is my favorite. Cause I think he's the real one! What a beautiful little set up they have there. Although Toby had just had surgery ( more to come on that) we couldn't pass up an opportunity to take our kids to see him...freezing cold or not. I also was very excited to be able to take Elle and Cash to the Christmas Carol at Hale Center Theater just the three of us on a little date meeting up with some of my other family. Tob took one for the team and stayed back to hang with Taters. Elle absolutely LOVED it..it was her 3rd time. But Cashy boy fell asleep...although if you ask him -he didn't. I grew up going to that play EVERY year and if Elle has anything to say about it...so will she:) - also, one pic of Tate for his very first time in his exersaucer. Cutie Pie.

No comments: