Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving went off without a hitch this year and it was so relaxing and wonderful. Todd was going to be out of town on Thanksgiving so we went over to Kathys on Wednesday and had such a lovely meal. Everything was delicious and we had such a great time being together as a famly. The next morning we woke up to watch our traditional Macey's Thanksgiving Day Parade and then went over to my Mom's to help with the giant feast over there. It was my families year to have everyone there including Joni's family so we had to set a very very long table. My mom was amazing and put on the perfect Thanksgiving Feast. It was fantastic. Then the next morning it was up and at em' early to drive to Preston for the annual cutting of the trees. Tob and I found 2 "perfect trees" quite quickly and headed back to the church for a fun lunch with all my cousins. I LOVE my cousins. LOVE EM LOVE EM. Aunt Connie and Uncle Ed are leaving on a mission to Texas so it was kind of sad saying goodbye to them..but they won't be gone too long and they'll be so great. Tate sat on Santa's lap for the first time and was so darling. We ended with the traditional snow ball fight with marshmallows! One of my favorite parties of the year. We also had a little family night where the kids made "Turkey's" and Cash decided to construct a "squirrel". So cute. We have so much to be grateful for and love the Holiday that celebrates that!

No comments: