Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cash is 4 No More!

How does this happen? How does my little boy go from being a little baby in my arms to a big handsome 5 year old overnight? It blows my mind. This year was an off year for a friend party so we just celebrated with both families individually. We had a great time having dinner at the Christensens and cake and ice cream. Cash loved opening his presents and even got a special boat from his sister Elle:) Loved his face opening that present. Then on his actual birthday Toby was out of town so I wanted to do something to make it special so besides the usual breakfast in bed and balloons on the ceiling (which really were on Elle's wall because he's been sleeping in there while we're trying to sleep train Tate) I decided to pick him up from preschool and take him on a lunch date to Wingers. Jordan met up with us and we had a great time eating together. That night some of my family came over to help him celebrate and let him play with his cousins. We had food, icecream, built a huge fort, and opening lots of presents. This kid could not be more special. Toby and I than our Heavenly Father for him on a daily basis. He shouldn't even count as having a kid because he is SOOO easy. He is so polite, obedient, sweet, helpful, happy, just a complete joy to be around. He is constantly asking me what he could do to help and he gives in to about every little thing his big sister wants him to do. Cash loves sharing a room with his new baby brother and is so good to him as well. The only thing we ever complain about Cash is that he doesn't know how to play by himself. Not that it is a terrible thing...he loves to be with someone...just hard to get things done sometimes. Cash is into everything AVENGERS, LOVES every SPORT just like his Daddy but especially basketball, he collects "Sports Guys" like its his job, Love the cougars, his favorite color is green, he loves getting his hair cut at Sports Clips with Toby,and wants to do a craft 8 times a day. Every time I drop him off at preschool and say "cash be good!" his teachers say..."We NEVER have to worry about Cash!". What an amazing little boy he is. The other day when we all got in the car after church out of no where Cash says, "is anybody thinking about Jesus right now? Cause I am." I LOVE you Cash Jay Christensen. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I couldn't be more thankful.

No comments: