Tuesday, January 1, 2013

St George Mini Vacay #274 (it could be more:)

We will NEVER get tired of this place! I could go every other week and be happy:) We love St George so much. It was so nice to go and get away from the cold for a bit and just enjoy our little family. We just relaxed, ate, shopped, and hung out with the Kelsch's. I crashed one of Michelle's craft nights and she was so amazing to help me cut out these darling pajamas to sew for my whole family. I seriously love them and am so excited to get them done in time for Christmas. She also helped me with a darling advent calendar for my kids. LOVE HER. Tob and Cash went running together one day...can't believe how fast Cash is and how he can just keep running forever...even up hill! We may have found something he could be really good at in the future. I love these kids and husband of mine. There's no where I'd rather be than with them. We have so much fun together eating at the Egg and I, getting take-out, watching movies, and swimming. I'm blessed. Very Very blessed. Plus, look how cute Tate it. It's ridiculous isn't it??

No comments: