Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sledding, New Years Eve, and Olive Garden

Traditions, Traditions, Traditions! Not only do we have traditions all through Christmas...but we have "after Christmas" Traditions as well!:) The day after Christmas the kids were asking when Grandpa was coming to take them sledding behind the Bronco. The snow cooperated and Grandpa came through. The kids sang Christmas carols and laughed the whole time they were getting pulled. Such fun times. New Years Eve was a blast as we attended our usual party at the Jone's residence. Brandon came up with some new flags for our game of Crud and I didn't wipe the smile off of my face the entire time. Being with my life-long friends...nothing like it. Don't know why we didn't get a pic of all the girls this time. Probably cause I had to leave before midnight seeing as earlier Elle asked me if my parents used to leave me to go with their friends when I was a little girl. Yep. Got me right there. So Tob and I headed to my parents to ring in the New Year with the kids. My parents were hosting Jamie's in-laws and we all had a great time. Then the next morning Elle reminded her that I had promised her Olive Garden if she got her back bend from standing up...which she did...so off to Olive Garden we went just me, her and Taters. I love that little girls company. I don't have to order for her or ask the server for extra breadsticks or refills on her drink...she takes care of all that:) Here's to a bright and happy 2013!!!

No comments: