Friday, January 11, 2013

The Sound of Music

When I was a little girl I loved watching all the girly shows with my mom, especially because there were always so many boys around and they were constantly watching all things sports, star wars, any type of boy show you name it. So when they would go on a fishing trip or out spotlighting at night, my Mom and I would get to put on shows like Ann of Green Gables, My Fair Lady, or The Sound of Music. When my Mom and I found out that Jordan Landing was putting on old movie classics and Sound of Music was going to be one of them we knew we were going. I was so excited to take my little girl and have her experience the same thing but on the BIG screen. It was BEAUTIFUL! It's a long show and didn't end till after 10 but Elle didn't take her eyes off the screen the whole time. It was such a memorable night out just Elle, My Mom and I. So incredibly grateful I have a daughter like Elle to do these things with. I absolutely adore her.

No comments: