Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas PJ's

MUST have the coordinating outfits during Christmas time! These are the pj's I wrote about earlier. Michelle was such an amazing friend as always and the second time we went down to St George in December she totally stayed up with me till like 2 am making sure these got sewn for me and my kids. I seriously just adore her. These pajamas were one of my favorite memories this Christmas cause my kids looked so darn cute in them! Seriously with the ruffles on the bottom and everything?! Too cute. Even little Taters got a pair. I tried to make sure they were all long enough that they will work for next year as well. Got to get enough use out of these darling pj's as possible. Thank you thank you Michelle! Don't know what I'd do without ya!

No comments: