Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Toby and Cash's Birthdays!!!

I'm afraid with Toby and Cash's birthdays only being 3 days apart...they will always have to share Birthday Parties. But that's okay because there's even more to celebrate! For Toby's actual birthday my Mom watched the kids while I took him shopping at the Nike outlet and out to dinner at Rumbi. Then we celebrated with the Christensen's at their home with Cash and Teren's birthdays too and with my Family at the Institute again. We love it there. We do the same things every time but it never gets old. Basketball, pool, pingpong, the kids run around and ride their bikes, we eat and talk and play and then open PRESENTS! Toby got stocked up with all sorts of giftcards and Cash scored with another Avenger, Captain America, from his uncle Jordan. (He got the Hulk on his real birthday from his Uncle Josh) wipe-out the game, some new clothes,and with a blanket that I made him that honestly I was quite excited about. I saw the idea on pinterest and Michelle had made one for Trey so with it being Cash's birthday I was excited to do one for him. It's in the shape of a football and has BYU on one side and the football on the other. Pretty cute...plus being FIVE years old and all he was starting to grow out of his old one. Side note...elle lost the second of her two front teeth while we were there celebrating too. We had a great time celebrating these two boys of mine.

No comments: